Hosted by https://thecinnamonroom.com
This is workshop will be facilitated by Johnson Chong and hosted by Designer & Founder of The Cinnamon Room Visha Nelson. Through a highly intuitive and practical process of self-discovery through movement, shamanic breathing techniques, energy work, and inner visualization, you will experience ...
⭐ how to feel more grounded and less stressed in your home/work space.
⭐ learn how to cultivate a deeper connection to your intuition for more peace of mind.
⭐ breaking through the feelings of feeling trapped and stuck that are catalyzed through quarantine.
⭐ a stronger relationship with your own inner courage .
⭐ a deeper state of consciousness that is connected to the authentic and pure part of who you are.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Working Professionals who are struggling at navigating the new working from home paradigm.
- Anyone who are interested in personal development and their conscious evolution.
- Anyone who is wanting to reconnect to themselves in a new way.
* Learn simple and effective practices to reset your nervous system from a state of stress to one of calm
* Release deep seated subconscious blocks or fears that keep you from fully making the impact you want in your business and personal life
* Break through challenging states of anger, grief, stress and anxiety with more ease and grace
* Get out of your own head
* Develop a deeper relationship to reconnect with Self and experience confidence, self-love and worth
* Connect with other like-minded people who also treasure high vibes, intelligence and soulful experiences
- Saturday June 13th2:30 - 4 pm SG/HK,4:30 - 6 pm Sydney/Melbourne
- The zoom link will be emailed to you with the email you registered. If you haven't received the link, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jump online on the zoom call 5 minutes before the official start time
- A good pair of headphones, long wires or bluetooth
- Stable internet connection
- Pen/paper for journaling
- Candle you can light, essential oils, incense for creating a nurturing space
- Meditation cushion, yoga mat to sit and lie down on
- Quiet space where you can concentrate on yourself
- Your willingness to dive deep.