Thai Yoga massage is a beautiful therapeutic practice that can help you release muscular tension, increase flexibility, reduce stress, improve circulation and restore your vital life force energy. There is also something very beautiful about tapping into your innate ability to heal someone else through the art of touch.
This is for queer couples ...
- looking for a deeper connection with their partner through therapeutic touch
- looking to feel more physically flexible, mentally calm and energetically vital
- looking to learn some new healing skills
- looking to have fun in a creative new way with their partner.
During this workshop, you will learn a simple 60 minute routine that is safe and fun to practice on your partner: an integration of dynamic stretching and release techniques for tight and stuck muscles that we often find in the hamstrings, low back, hips and shoulders.
Johnson is an award-winning author of Sage Sapien: From Karma to Dharma. He is an advanced Thai Massage practitioner certified in the Lotus Palm technique in New York. Originally from NYC, he has travelled around the world facilitating transformational journeys, workshops and retreats. He draws on 16 years of yogic wisdom, shamanic energy medicine, meditation, energy work, somatic healing, Buddhism, and dynamic coaching as a Four Winds Energy Medicine Health Coach, and an InnerGuidanceTM coach. He is the former founder of Sagehouse in Singapore, where he lived for 6 years. s a spiritual guide, he has been featured in queer publications like The Advocate, The Fight Magazine, Means Happy and Boom LGBT. He is also the creator of Exodus Retreats and is currently based in Sydney, Australia with his partner and his dog, where he helps conscious leaders reconnect to their inner truth, wisdom and freedom.
May 16 Saturday 11-1 pm SG/HK/Perth, 1-3pm Sydney/AEST, 8-10 pm Pacific US
- The Zoom link will be emailed to you the day before the start of the event after you have registered.
- $22 SGD per person - $44 SGD per couple.
- Please email [email protected] the names of the couples after purchasing your ticket.